Whether you are a buy-to-let landlord or an experienced investor / developer, tax planning is crucial to minimise the amount of tax you pay over the time you own the property.
We act for a range of property portfolios as well as related businesses servicing the property sector such as letting agents, estate agents, surveyors, planning consultants, architects, engineers, interior designers and mortgage brokers.
Following a free initial consultation Chartered Online Accountant offers a fixed-fee service which minimises the paperwork, ensuring you get your tax return and property accounts completed quickly, accurately as well as advising on tax reduction.
Services offered include:
- Capital Allowances claims
- VAT planning and reduction strategies
- SDLT - Stamp Duty Land Tax reclaims
- Landlord personal tax returns
- Limited company property accounts
- Corporation tax planning for companies
- Management accounts for commercial & residential property investors / developers
- Unlimited phone and email support
- ATED - Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings returns and advice
- CIS - Construction Industry Scheme
- Registered office services
- Company formation and company secretarial
- Help with disclosures under the HMRC Let Property Campaign
- Non-resident landlords scheme and non-residents personal tax return
- Capital gains tax planning including main residence planning
Capital allowances are a valuable form of tax relief and are available to any person or company incurring capital expenditure by buying, building or renovating commercial property.
The Finance Act 2012 affects Capital Allowances on all commercial property bought and sold.
The Fixed Value Requirement came into effect April 2012, the Pooling Requirement, April 2014 for Corporation Tax and Income Tax payers
The change in legislation means that if the buyer wants to benefit from unclaimed Capital Allowances, it's in their interest to address them in the contract, pre-sale.
To avoid any problems or conflict, you need to be aware of the changes and seek out specialist advice as soon as possible.
Please contact us on 020-8133-9876, email email@example.com or use our contact us form if you need further advice, have any questions about our services or would like a free consultation and a fixed fee quote.