Restaurants, Bars and Hospitality Accounting
Owning and running a successful restaurant, cafe, bistro, bar, gastropub, catering or event business comes with its own business and accounting challenges. Providing good food, fine wines, great service and atmosphere to deliver a memorable experience are all essential. Likewise, seeking the right professional advice from a 'restaurant accountant/bar accountant/hospitality accountant' is equally as important, an accountant that understands the challenges of dealing with tips, service charges, recording staff hours, payroll, stock control and VAT. Chartered Online Accountant has the experience to help you put the right financial controls in place so your business has the best chance of being a profitable success.
Services important to and provided for the restaurant, bar and hospitality sector:
- How to handle tips and operating a tronc systems
- Implementing and running a payroll system for the staff
- Stock Control
- Purchasing systems
- VAT returns
- Yearly financial statements
- Dealing with HM Revenue and Customs enquiries
- Analysing potential risk areas before you have a HM Revenue and Customs enquiry
- Maintaining monthly management accounts so that you can monitor the restaurant's profitability and growth on a timely basis.
For more detail check-out the full list of services
Please see what clients say on the testimonials page.
Please contact us on 020-8133-9876, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact us form if you need further advice, have any questions about our services or would like a free consultation and a fixed fee quote.