Are you self employed, in a partnership or limited company as a plumber, builder, electrician, carpenter, gardener or decorator? Chartered Online Accountant can provide the appropriate assistance and advice whether you are a start up, first year or more established business.
Chartered Online Accountant understands the long hours and physical demands associated with the trades often mean there is little time or energy left to tackle bookkeeping and administration. While GST, BAS and tax payments often represent some of the largest financial obligations for a business, many trades people struggle to manage their financial and tax affairs.
As a tradesman you need to:
- Know what specific sales and supplier invoices have been paid
- Keep sales and direct cost records by type of customer / job
- Keep up to date receipts and records
- Monitor and manage cash flow
- Deal with deposit payments
- Tracking staff and CIS costs
Chartered Online Accountant can help you manage all of the above, advising on most appropriate, time-efficient and simple procedures ultimately reducing tax and increasing profits.
Areas covered include:
- Contractors, IR35 and Employment Status
- Annual Accounts
- Procedures and systems advice
- Personal tax returns
- Business plans
For more detail check-out the full list of services
Please see what clients say on the testimonials page.
Please contact us on 020-8133-9876, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact us form if you need further advice, have any questions about our services or would like a free consultation and a fixed fee quote.