Business Start-up services of Chartered Online Accountant cover: business plans, raising finance and company formation.
If you are starting a business, it is always a good idea to produce a business plan, and if you are looking for finance, it is virtually always required by potential lenders.
Chartered Online Accountant can provide you with a template for your plan, guide you through the completion of all sections, and help you to monitor your progress against the plan and update it as necessary.
Chartered Online Accountant can advise on the right type of finance for you and help you obtain:
- Bank loans and overdrafts
- Hire purchase
- Personal loans
- Sales invoice factoring and discounting
- Leasing and contract hire
- Venture capital
- Investment from private sources
Chartered Online Accountant can advise you on the best structure for your business, whether it be sole trader, partnership, limited company, lLP, charity etc. If, for example a company is the best structure for your business, Chartered Online Accountant can set it up for you, and deal with all the administration that running a company entails. Same day formations are available on request.
Company formation packages can include:
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation with respect to your business
- Appointment of directors
- Appointment of company secretary
- Issue of subscriber shares
- Registered office services
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- VAT registration
- Company registration for Corporation Tax
- Set up of Company PAYE scheme
- Bookkeeping set-up advice
- Business plans
- Assistance with raising finance
There is a lot to think about when starting your own business and sometimes it can be overwhelming. Getting the right business and accounting processes in place at the beginning will not only ease some of the stress associated with a start-up, they will also ensure your compliance with the law and undoubtedly save you time, money and frustration further down the line.
Chartered Online Accountant has a wealth of experience in working with start-ups, many of which have gone on to be successful businesses. We provide training and support where necessary on the processes we recommend. Below is a list of some of the business and accounting process we can help you with.
- Selecting the most appropriate bookkeeping and accounting system
- Setting up a dedicated internet bank account
- Interfacing bank statements with the accounting system
- Recording use of home as office
- Using time-saving processes such as scanning and mobile apps to record expenses like business mileage and issuing invoices
- Selecting an EPOS system
- Selecting an e-commerce system
- Using electronic diaries and to-do-lists
- Record keeping, reducing paperwork and electronic document storage
- Using social media
- Using networking