Company administration covering: company formation, registered office and company secretarial are all provided by Chartered Online Accountant.
Chartered Online Accountant can advise you on the best structure for your business, whether it be sole trader, partnership, company etc. If a company is the best structure for your business, Chartered Online Accountant can set it up for you, and deal with all the administration that running a company entails. Same day formations are available on request.
Company formation packages can include:
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation with respect to your business
- Appointment of directors
- Appointment of company secretary
- Issue of subscriber shares
- Registered office services
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- VAT registration
- Company registration for Corporation Tax
- Set up of Company PAYE scheme
- Bookkeeping set-up advice
- Business plans
- Assistance with raising finance
By law all companies need an official address for correspondence. You can use the Chartered Online Accountant address as the registered office for your company, as many clients do. This will also ensure all important documents come straight to us to deal with on your behalf. Mail is scanned and copies emailed to you as required.
Alternatively, you can use your own address and forward anything relevant to Chartered Online Accountant.
Limited companies have a substantial amount of administration and forms to deal with. There is at least one form required by the Registrar of Companies each year, and even paying a dividend requires meeting minutes and dividend certificates to be produced. Every company needs a registered address where the Registrar of Companies can send official correspondence.
Chartered Online Accountant offers the following services:
- Registered office facilities
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Submission of statutory documents
- Giving notice of General Meetings
- Drafting agenda for company meetings
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings
- Completion of share transfer forms
- Preparation of share certificates
- Carrying out company searches
- Filing of Annual Return
- Acting as Company Secretary